My spouse rarely takes the kids during his custodial times. Can I take him back to court for additional support money?

The short answer is maybe and the longer answer depends on many factors.  The most important documents needed to fully analyze your situation are the Separation Agreement or Court Order (Agreement/Order) currently in place for child ...

Continue reading

© 2020 Conrad Trosch & Kemmy | Charlotte Lawyers
Site Design by DG