I have a tenant living in one of my rental properties that has not paid rent in six months. How do I evict my tenant?

In order to evict a tenant, you will need to file a complaint; present your case at a hearing; and obtain a judgment of possession from the court. You will want to be certain that all procedures required under the lease agreement are ...

Continue reading

© 2021 Conrad Trosch & Kemmy | Charlotte Lawyers
Site Design by DG